Selasa, 27 Januari 2009

Movie Of The Year ^_^

Ok, i have to admit, that this is the worse moment of my life T_T

Why? Because this movie and stuffs have become my worse addiction ever! Arrrrggggh!
Sigh, not that i never have any addiction before T_T, but this is just simply the worse hi hi ^_^. I watch the movie 7 times (yes, you read it correctly T_T) and i read the books, all series both indonesian and english series, almost everyday during my free time. Oh well, not exactly free time since it absorbed me too deep so i just feel hesitate to do any other things! Oh God! I really need to come back to my sanity (har har, too much? hi hi ^_^)

Ok then, ladies and gentlemen, i proudly present my verse movie of the year!!

TWILIGHT!

Oh well, i'm probably an inch to craziness, that's fine, this is my blog anyway, sigh...

Enjoy ^_^

Picture taken from moviemania.com

1 komentar:

dian mengatakan...

hell no...
i really hope no one would like this movie, but again, since this is your blog, go ahead.
but the movie inspired me to write the Indonesian version of twilight. what do you think about it?